Part-time Position (15 to 25 hours per week)
- Work in a professional manner
- Responsible for program food deliveries including daily school and summer meals program, Weekend Food Packs for Hungry Kids, and Kids Against Hunger
- Must have and maintain current, valid driver’s license; have a clean drivers record; and be approved by Yavapai Food Council’s insurance company
- Oversee vehicle maintenance schedule and cleanliness of vehicle
- Follow established incoming and outgoing food processes
- Organize and maintain a clean warehouse environment.
- Maintain accurate records
- Work well with volunteers
- Develop and document procedures, as needed.
- Assist with basic property and facilities maintenance, as needed
- Other duties as assigned